Perfecting
Perfection
That was
Never Perfect
welcome

Hi. Feel free to browse through this shitty blog. If you come to spam, then get the fuck out. You have been warned.

profile

I am HAKIM STRIPES. Once a dumbass, Always a dumbbutt.. Likes: Gymming. Crapping around. Laughing. Dislikes: Gays, bapoks and those who act tough in gym. Dumbshits.

Why so SERIOUS?


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



tagboard



affiliates

Matin
Irfan
Fariz
Syafiq
Mahen
Corrine
Rina
Afandi
Rizal

credits

designer: xo xo

archives
By Post:
» WASSSSSUP ALLL
» Untitled.
» Enlightened
» Different
» Humbled Piece
» Oh, hi there
» It's a full moon.
» WAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAA
» Harro!
» That special feeling

By Month:
» October 2009
» November 2009
» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010
» September 2010
» October 2010
» November 2010
» June 2011
» October 2011
» July 2012
» September 2012

Wednesday, October 19, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
Hi. It's been awhile.

ITP is over. The most awesome experience that I've got working. The first one sucked.

A little bummed out that I have to start doing my FYP now. I hate it. I hate all the planning.
I just want to start coding out my stuff. Even that is a problem for me. It's been a long time since I've touched Dreamweaver. Slowly, but surely I'll get my touches back. All about time.

How are you world. Life has been the same for me. I need a new challenge. A new view of life. I want to travel around the world. Hopefully I'll be doing that in the near future. I never liked Singapore that much, with all these foreigners coming in, we'll slowly die out. True Singaporeans.

First time in my life I feel so old. Going to serve my National Service next year. Soon I'll start work and following that , starting a family. Life really start to speed up once you hit the poly life phase. This sucks. Can't really do anything about it though. That's how life was made to be. Make you regret all those stuff that you didn't or did. I try to live a life without much regrets. That's how I 'roll'. There is those few mistakes, dumb mistakes, that I wished never happened but what can I do about it. Nothing. Just move on.

This is one random post. Just typing random stuff out. About to go to sleep. Hopefully one day when I lose sight of what I wanna do in life, I'll stumble upon this post again. Refresh my memory. Life is full of unexpected things. Like this blog post.

Bye for now.
Stay safe Singapore.
Dam them gym ratties.

+ comment (0)